Contact us right away
Complimentary Samples for you and Technical
Consultation at your convenience.
Hardware stamping parts use punches and molds to deform or break stainless steel, iron, aluminum, copper and other plates or materials with different properties to achieve the required size and shape. If the materials of metal stamping parts are not selected properly and the processing technology does not follow the corresponding principles, it is easy to produce defective products, resulting in high costs and other reasons. What principles should be followed in the selection of metal stamping parts and the processing technology?
1. For the cut-to-length plate, try to choose the appropriate size and size. After the cut from the steel plant is completed, there is no need to perform secondary cutting to reduce the cutting cost; for the coiled plate , Try to choose the specifications and technology of uncoiling forming coils to reduce the workload of secondary shearing and improve work efficiency.
2. The thickness of the plate has deviation requirements. Usually, within the allowable range of deviation, the plate with the lower deviation should be selected first.
3. Determining the shape and size of the unfolded sheet of metal stamping parts is a prerequisite for analyzing the degree of deformation of stamping parts, designing processability and drawing up process regulations. If the shape of the sheet is appropriate, not only the uneven distribution of deformation along the sheet can be significantly improved, but also the forming limit can be increased, the height of the lugs can be reduced, and the margin for trimming can be reduced. In addition, for some parts that are directly formed after blanking, if the precise sheet shape and size can be given, the number of mold trial adjustments can be reduced, thereby shortening the production cycle and improving productivity.
4. When selecting materials for product design, avoid using high-grade materials to cause excess product performance. At the same time, on the premise of meeting product and process requirements, try to choose existing existing materials. The material and thickness of the mass-produced models form a material platform to facilitate subsequent procurement and inventory management.
Five principles to be followed in the processing technology of metal stamping parts
1. When the section quality and size of metal stamping parts When the precision is high, you can consider adding a trimming process after the blanking process or directly adopting a precision blanking process.
2. The number of processes for the bending part mainly depends on the complexity of its structure and shape, and it depends on the number of bending angles, relative positions and bending directions. When the bending radius of the bending piece is less than the allowable value, a reshaping process is added after bending.
3. The number of processes for drawing parts is related to the material properties, drawing height, number of drawing steps, drawing diameter, material thickness and other conditions, which need to be drawn. Process calculation can be determined. When the corner radius of the stretched part is small or the dimensional accuracy requirements are high, a reshaping process needs to be added after stretching.
4. In order to improve the stability of the stamping process, it is sometimes necessary to increase the number of processes to ensure the quality of stamping parts. For example, the additional positioning process hole punching of the bent part, the increased deformation in the forming process, the reduction of the hole punching to transfer the deformation zone, and so on.
5. Metal stamping parts with simple shapes are punched out using a single-process mold. For workpieces with complex shapes, the inner and outer contours of the mold should be divided into several parts due to the restriction of the structure or strength of the mold, which requires multiple stamping processes. When necessary, a continuous die can be selected. For metal stamping parts with high flatness requirements, a leveling process can be added after the punching process.
The quality of metal stamping parts is affected by many factors such as material, mold quality, stamping equipment, processing technology, etc. Therefore, the above-mentioned material selection should be followed when producing metal stamping parts And the principle of processing technology can save the cost of metal stamping parts and increase the yield and quality of metal stamping parts.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.