Pure gold medal custom-made, undertake custom-made
Features of paint: Bright colors, clear lines and strong texture of metal materials. Copper or iron can be used as raw materials. Iron paint badges are cheap and good. If you have a small budget, choose this one.
1. Paint badge: The surface can be coated with a layer of transparent protective resin (Poly). This process is commonly known as 'glue' (note that because of the light refraction, the surface of the badge will be bright after the glue is applied. Bright), but after adding resin, the paint badge loses its concavity and convexity, but it can protect the LOGO;
The surface of the imitation enamel badge is flat, (relative to the paint, in fact The metal lines on the surface of the imitation enamel badge are still a little raised with your fingers) The lines on the surface of the badge can be plated with gold, silver and other metal colors, and the metal lines are filled with various imitation enamel pigments. Large picture effect of imitation enamel;
2, imitation enamel badge: The production process is similar to the enamel badge (cloisonne badge), and the difference from real enamel is that the badge uses different enamel pigments (one is real enamel pigment, One is synthetic enamel pigment, imitated enamel pigment);
imitation enamel badge, exquisite craftsmanship, the enamel color surface is smooth, especially delicate, giving a very luxurious feeling. It is the craft of badge making. If you make a beautiful and beautiful badge first, please choose the imitation enamel badge;
3, stamping badges: stamping badges generally use badge materials such as copper (red copper, copper, etc.), zinc alloy, Aluminum, iron, etc., can also be called metal badges. Among them, because the copper is soft and suitable for making badges, the lines of the copper-pressed badges are clear, followed by zinc alloy badges, and the corresponding copper-pressed badges are also expensive. The surface of the stamped badge can be subjected to various electroplating effects, including gold plating, nickel plating, copper plating, bronze plating, and ancient silver plating. The concave part of the stamped badge can also be processed into a matte effect;
4. Printing badges: divided into screen printing and flat printing. It is usually called a glue badge, because the post process of the badge is to add a layer of transparent protective resin (Poly) to the surface of the badge. The materials used are mainly stainless steel and bronze. The picture on the right shows the effect of the back of the bronze. The copper or stainless steel surface of the printed badge is not electroplated, and it is treated with natural color or wire drawing. Silk-screen printing badges are mainly aimed at simple graphics and fewer colors. Flat printing: for complex patterns, more colors, especially gradient colors.
How to wear the badge:
is a common way to wear on the chest , If a badge; in addition, it can also be worn on the shoulders, hats and other places, such as epaulettes, cap badges, etc. To some extent, a badge is a sign of distinguishing identity. Different professions and different social status wear different badges, which represent different professional images. A metal badge that is worn correctly not only reflects your identity mark, but also It also reflects your image of etiquette. You will often find that different people sometimes wear the same badge in different positions. Yes, the badge does not have a fixed position, but we often see stars wearing badges so dazzling on TV and in magazines. There are also our people and visitors who participate in major conferences, and they will also wear a badge on their chests. The badge that symbolizes the motherland is so familiar and cordial in our eyes. Wearing a badge properly will give a completely different effect.
The badge has a lot of precautions, it is everywhere in our lives, so what are the precautions for the badge:
1. Design: The badge design needs to be mastered at the initial stage, and the design needs to be as refined as possible to ensure that the process of making badges based on the design drawings is more accurate;
2, style: style is an important part of badge making. There are many models and methods. There are also many styles on the market. Users need to meet the design requirements when making badges;
3. Material: Now users have higher and higher requirements for badge making materials, not only requiring the use of stainless steel materials, but also requiring many materials to be added to the badges, such as Bronze badges, silver badges, acrylic, plastic, plexiglass, etc.;
4. Technology: The craft determines the quality and quality of the badge, and the effects of different crafts are different, so you can choose the craft according to the actual situation;
5. Price: The price market for badge production is different, but we know that if we choose different prices, the quality of badge production cannot be compared.