Precautions for stainless steel products
Stainless steel is a kind of high-alloy steel that can resist corrosion in the air or in chemical corrosive media. Stainless steel has a beautiful surface and good corrosion resistance. It does not need to undergo surface treatment such as plating, but takes advantage of the inherent surface of stainless steel. Performance, a kind of steel used in many aspects, usually called stainless steel.
Earth kitchen stainless steel products have higher strength than general materials, so higher pressure is required during stamping and cutting, and when the knife and knife gap is accurate, poor shear and work hardening will not occur. Plasma is best used Or laser cutting,
When gas cutting or arc cutting has to be used, the heat-affected zone is ground and necessary heat treatment. Stainless steel is a high alloy that can resist corrosion in the air or in chemical corrosive media Steel, stainless steel has a beautiful surface and good corrosion resistance. It does not need to undergo surface treatment such as coloring, but can give full play to the inherent surface properties of stainless steel. It is a kind of steel used in many aspects, usually called stainless steel.
The following points should be paid attention to when processing stainless steel products:
1. The speed of stainless steel processing should be slower, the feed rate should be slower, and the general line speed should not exceed 130.
2. The coolant should be water-soluble cutting fluid, semi-synthetic, good cooling and lubrication.
3. Although stainless steel is hard, it is also cotton, which means soft. The above-mentioned car method will all stir the knife. For stainless steel processing, turning tools must be sharpened. The positive angle of the turning tool should be greater than 5 so that the amount of knife can be hit a lot, and the efficiency will be higher. Generally, one side of the knife is 3MM.
4. Because stainless steel is easy to deform, it is difficult to drill and tap threads, so it is necessary to prevent overheating and spray oil on the processing surface.
5. In stainless steel welding, attention should be paid to the adjustment of the welding machine current.
6. Because the surface of the tool is combined with other non-metals or metals to form an alloy during the machining process, the tool is more prone to rust, I think you can add an anti-oxidation film or an anti-oxidation film.
7. Lathe stainless steel processing design and use YT8 lanes.
8. Be careful not to let the highly corrosive magnetism and stone luxury cleaning drugs come into contact with the stainless steel surface. If they do, they should be washed immediately. Neutral detergent and water should be used after the construction is completed. Wash the cement, fly ash, etc. attached to the surface.