Contact us right away
Complimentary Samples for you and Technical
Consultation at your convenience.
1. Control the alloy composition from the purchase of alloy ingots. The alloy ingots must be based on ultra-high-purity zinc, which is made of ultra-high-purity aluminum, magnesium, and copper. The supplier has a strict composition standard. High-quality zinc alloy materials are the guarantee for the production of high-quality castings.
2. Purchase round alloy ingots to ensure a clean and dry stacking area to avoid prolonged exposure to wet white rust or factory pollution, increasing slag production, and Increase metal loss. A clean plant environment is effective in controlling the composition of the alloy.
3. The recycle charge ratio for new materials and exports, etc., the recycle charge does not exceed 50%, general new materials: old materials u003d 70:30. The continuous remelting of aluminum and magnesium in the alloy gradually decreases.
4. When the material is remelted, we must strictly control the remelting temperature not to exceed 420℃ to avoid the loss of aluminum and magnesium.
5. Conditions Die-casting plant is best to use thick melting furnace zinc alloy, alloy ingot, and evenly return to the furnace, the flux can be used more effectively, so that the alloy composition and temperature remain uniform and stable . Electroplating waste and fines should be in a separate furnace.
Zinc alloys are also called zinc-based alloys, and are usually divided into binary alloys, ternary alloys and multi-element alloys. Binary zinc-based alloys generally refer to zinc-aluminum alloys; ternary zinc-based alloys generally refer to zinc-aluminum-copper alloys; multi-component alloys generally refer to zinc aluminum and other trace metals.
Zinc-based alloys, zinc alloys, and zinc-aluminum alloys are a broad concept, and it does not mean that the alloy can meet the concept of specific functions. For example, zinc-aluminum alloys are divided into low-aluminum-zinc-based alloys, aluminum-based alloys and high-aluminum-zinc-based alloys according to aluminum content. Although they are all zinc-aluminum alloys, their performance is very different.
Low-aluminum zinc-based alloys are generally binary alloys, which are mainly used for anti-corrosion function. Basically, zinc-plated aluminum alloy is used to replace the galvanizing process (new technology). Aluminum alloy is generally a ternary alloy, which is mainly used for fastening functions. It is often used to make rivets and other fasteners. The reason is that in addition to its strength and elongation, the most important thing is its very good ease of construction. High-aluminum-zinc-based alloys are generally ternary or multi-element alloys, which have the characteristics of using different melting parameters and casting processes. There are great differences in the performance of the produced materials; some elongation is good when manufacturing fasteners, and some High-strength is suitable for manufacturing high-strength shells, and only a small part of the friction coefficient is suitable for manufacturing sliding bearings; therefore, high-aluminum-zinc-based alloys are called 'magic alloys' abroad. Generally, zinc-based bearing alloys are high-alumina zinc-based alloys, but high-alumina zinc-based alloys are not all sliding bearing alloys. The 'zinc-based alloy' in the classification of new sliding bearing alloys is essentially different from the above-mentioned broad concept of zinc-based alloys, strictly speaking, it is not a class of materials.
The sliding bearing alloy requires certain strength, elongation and hardness, and most importantly, it has very good friction properties.
Good friction reduction is definitely not a mixture of several related metal components, it can be produced naturally, and the process needs to be completed to ensure its performance; such as diamond and graphite, they have the same chemical composition, if different technologies are used , Diamond or graphite can be produced; the molecular structure of diamond is a triangular structure, which is extremely hard and can be used to make tools; the molecular structure of graphite is a parallel structure, which is very soft and can be used to make lubricating oil; the composition of diamond and graphite is the same , Its performance is clear in the world.
Multi-alloy process is much more complicated than ternary alloy; ternary alloy can be produced by smelting or secondary smelting process. Since the cost of secondary smelting is higher than the cost of smelting, many companies are willing to use the smelting process to produce ternary alloys. Multi-alloys are based on one or more alloy components of ternary alloys. The melting technology is naturally much more complicated. The general level of smelting technology wants to add one or more elements at will, but it is actually difficult to add Go.
With the birth of the world's nanotechnology, the micro-nano application technology derived from nanotechnology to the basic material industry has brought new development ideas and completely changed people's thinking.
Micro-nano application technology gave birth to advanced 'joint casting technology' technology in the field of bearing alloys, thus realizing the world's synchronization of zinc-based microcrystalline alloys made of various bearing alloys.
Microcrystalline alloy is a zinc-based alloy material whose alloy grain is refined to micrometers. Zinc-based alloys with such ultra-fine grains can achieve excellent mechanical properties in a specific way. Dimensional stability and abrasion resistance.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.