Contact us right away
Complimentary Samples for you and Technical
Consultation at your convenience.
For many years, various conferences, competitions, and company activities have required medals for rewards in order to achieve the effect of motivation. Metal medals often represent honors gained, etc., have a high commemorative price and collection significance, have a stimulating and positive effect on the organizer, and have special significance for the winners. But how can metal medals be preserved for a long time? There are a lot of care about its maintenance. Now I have summarized the following common and practical methods:
1. The dust on the metal medal should be wiped off with a clean and soft cloth, and those need to be especially careful Use a soft brush or vacuum cleaner to remove the details of the corners and corners; it is best to seal the mouth of the bag with a sealed bag.
2. The storage space for metal medals must be kept dry and free of dust and air pollutants. The temperature is between 18℃-24℃, and the relative humidity is between 40%-50%;
3. To prevent metal medals from being mechanically damaged, they should not collide with each other. Overlapping and stacking;
4. After the metal medals are placed for a long time, some dullness may appear depending on the placement environment. This time can be used The cotton silk muslin cloth is gently wiped back and forth to achieve a polishing effect, so that the protective wax layer on the surface can regain its brilliance.
5. Prevent metal medals from contacting harmful chemical substances, such as acids, oils, chlorides, etc.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.