Contact us right away
Complimentary Samples for you and Technical
Consultation at your convenience.
1. Printing badges, bite-plate badges, glue badges and baking varnish badges, etc., are relatively simple in production process and can only be regarded as popular badges. Especially badges made of iron or alloy are more suitable for customers who have special requirements on the price.
2. The craftsmanship of badge customization is one of the important elements of high-quality badges. Generally speaking, for high-quality items, the manufacturing process is relatively more complicated. The enamel process is one of the most complicated processes in badge manufacturing, so enamel badges are truly high-quality badges.
3. Badge design and badge accessories are also one of the elements of high-quality badge customization. A truly high-quality badge, its design must be the most reasonable. In terms of accessories, relatively high-quality accessories, such as safety pins, round-head high cards, etc., will be used. The badge packaging will also use high-quality wooden boxes, flocking boxes, and the like.
4. Gold and silver are not commonly used materials for metal badge customization. The preferred material for high-quality badges is copper, especially red copper and red copper. The materials of red copper and red copper are relatively soft and can easily form various badge designs on the outside.
5. Other copper materials also have good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, forgeability and excellent mechanical functions, so they have become high-quality badges Material of choice.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.