Contact us right away
Complimentary Samples for you and Technical
Consultation at your convenience.
Zhongshan Aipuruo Craft Products Co., Ltd. main products: badges, medals, commemorative coins, number plates, advertising badges, keychains, tie clips, cufflinks, belt buckles, clothing accessories, shoe decorations, luggage accessories , Bookmarks, mobile phone straps, hat clips, ball forks, envelope knives, alloy plates, three-dimensional reliefs, table decorations and other metal craft products. The main processes include stamping, etching, die-casting, offset printing, silk screen printing, baking varnish, soft enamel, glue and so on.
After we received our customized medals, in addition to daily play and appreciation, we should pay more attention to how to maintain our medals so that our medals can always look like new. There is a lot of knowledge in it. Now the medals The manufacturer teaches you how to maintain the medal:
1. Anti-corrosion and anti-rust method: The metal medal should be gently wiped off the dirt and water stains on the surface of the non-natural patina medal, and then placed in a closed or semi- The enclosed decoration should be placed in a dry and ventilated cabinet. It is important to note that it must be kept away from chemical pesticides such as camphor to avoid direct corrosion of the medal. Common corrosion-prone materials are silver, copper, iron, nickel, lead, aluminum, etc.;
2, anti-corrosion and moisture-proof method: For perishable and damp collectibles, attention should be paid to adjusting the surrounding humidity, especially not Place it in a damp place; away from the kitchen and bathroom, place it in a cool and ventilated room, and check whether the surface of the medal is moldy. If a problem is found, it should be dealt with in time, but care should be taken not to damage the natural patina. Generally speaking, the materials that are afraid of decay and moisture are copper, iron, nickel, lead, aluminum, bamboo, cloth, and lacquer and enamel collections;
3, the method of anti-light and anti-drying: some medals have passed Excessive drying after long-term sunlight exposure will cause damage, so it should not be placed in direct sunlight. Protection from light, ventilation, and proper humidity are important conditions for the protection of medals. Otherwise, the paint color of some medals is easy to deform and fall off, and plastic and wooden medals are easy to cause aging and deformation. At the same time, medals made of gold, silver, copper, iron, nickel, aluminum and other materials should also be protected from light;
4. Methods to prevent accidental damage: fire prevention is an important thing that every collector must pay attention to at all times The link, especially for smokers, should not be taken lightly. The main protection method to prevent accidental injury is to implement medal isolation. Wear thin gloves. Be gentle when picking up or putting it down. Take care to prevent hard objects from colliding with each other. , Especially pay attention not to look through the collection after drinking.
What is the role of electroplating when making commemorative medals, medals, and medals:
First, use the effect of electrolysis to deposit on metal medals, medals, and medals. Attached with good metal coating technology with different performance and base material. The electroplated commemorative medals, medals, and medals make the surface layer uniform in specific heat. Generally, they are relatively thin, usually ranging from a few microns to tens of microns. Through electroplating, decorative protection and various functions can be obtained on machine products. The surface layer can also repair wear and processing errors. In addition, the electroplating needs of various commemorative medals, medals, and medals have different functions.
1. Copper plating of commemorative medals, medals, and medals: for primer, improve the adhesion of the electroplating layer and the corrosion resistance.
2, commemorative medals, medals, medals, nickel plating: for base or appearance, improve corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
3. Gold-plated medals, medals, and medals: Improve conductive contact impedance and enhance signal transmission.
4. Palladium nickel plating: Improve conductive contact resistance, enhance signal transmission, and have higher wear resistance than gold.
5. Tin-lead plating: Improve soldering ability and soon be replaced by other substitutes.
Regardless of the product, the customized craftsmanship in the production process is a key factor that directly determines the quality, and the customization of pure gold medals is no exception. So why is it said that the craftsmanship of the customized pure gold medal directly determines the quality:
The main customized material for the customized pure gold medal is pure gold.
The primary factor of pure gold medal customization is the design style and pattern matching. The shape design must be unique, fresh and not tacky, which is a rare type on the market.
What kind of coinage technology and manufacturing process are used will make the medal show its original orientation and positioning in terms of sex and uniqueness, not to mention pure gold products, which must be compared carefully.
The protection of medals must be targeted and scientific, foolproof, and must not be careless. The medal manufacturer reminds every collector that the appreciation of each medal is It is very high and has a very high memorial. We need to take it seriously and should not be underestimated.
'Strictly control product quality and exceed customer expectations' is our eternal purpose and pursuit. We believe that 'creating for our peers means accomplishing our career for ourselves'. Looking forward to working with new and old customers to create a brilliant tomorrow! Warmly welcome friends from all walks of life, new and old customers to order drawings and samples, come and inquire to discuss cooperation matters!
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.