Contact us right away
Complimentary Samples for you and Technical
Consultation at your convenience.
Zhongshan Aipuruo Craft Products Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive gift company integrating design, development, production and sales. It has long-term production and sales of copper, iron, stainless steel, zinc alloy, aluminum, aluminum alloy, and lead. Various metal craft gifts, promotional items, souvenirs, etc. with tin alloy and tinplate as the main material.
Nowadays, medal customization is a very common thing. It usually appears in wedding celebrations, company anniversary, major event meetings, and we can see them. So when we customize medals What should be paid attention to? Let us explain to you some things that should not be ignored when making medals:
1. Medal design style: The primary factor of medal design is the style and style of medal design, with different shapes. And it must be fresh and refined, which is a very rare type on the market;
2, the price of medal production: one penny one product has always been the rule of any industry and any product. Now it is difficult to obtain products at very low prices;
3. The font standard of medals: Many medals claim to be medals, but the fonts in the medals will not be used. The title of the medal is set as I don't know which font and which font is set for the text at all. It is necessary to understand all the commonly used fonts;
4. The content of the medal is correct: Today's civilized units not only require the nature of the medal, but it is easy to overlook the correct content of the medal. When making a medal, it is important to check and verify the content of the medal;
5. The layout of the medal: We think that no one likes the colorful medal layout. The cleanness here does not mean dirty, it is mainly messy;
6. Materials for medal making: materials for medal making. From the current demand group for medal customization, it is obvious that bronze medals and stainless steel medals have been Can not meet the needs of customers, the choice of medal material determines whether the medal is correct;
7. Medal customization process: In the nameplate making industry, what kind of production process and production level are used to make the medal will make this The medal reflects its place in terms of sex and uniqueness.
The company specializes in providing various commemorative medal customization services for enterprises, institutions, teams, and individuals. It integrates corporate cultural elements with artistic creativity. Design, budget, production and packaging one-stop supporting services, according to the requirements of different customers, tailor-made gold, silver, platinum, palladium and other culturally significant precious metal medals, suitable for enterprises and institutions, activity groups, organizations Etc., used in corporate publicity, group activities, product promotion, employee welfare, festival celebrations and other occasions, certified by the national testing agency, pure gold and silver guarantee!
The meaning of customized honor medals ：
We need to know what is the meaning of the customized honor medal: The honor medal is the medal of the Hong Kong awards and award system. It has been awarded since 1998. He was awarded the six major disciplines of the police, the Immigration Department, the Fire Services Department, the Customs and the Flying Service, and the discipline of the Independent Commission Against Corruption. They are praised for their dedication to responsibility, responsiveness and valuable contributions. These people are capable and successful, and their behavior is exemplary.
What is the role of electroplating when making commemorative medals, medals, and medals:
First, use the effect of electrolysis to deposit on metal medals, medals, and medals. Attached with good metal coating technology with different performance and base material. The electroplated commemorative medals, medals, and medals make the surface layer uniform in specific heat. Generally, they are relatively thin, usually ranging from a few microns to tens of microns. Through electroplating, decorative protection and various functions can be obtained on machine products. The surface layer can also repair wear and processing errors. In addition, the electroplating needs of various commemorative medals, medals, and medals have different functions.
1. Copper plating of commemorative medals, medals, and medals: for primer, improve the adhesion of the electroplating layer and the corrosion resistance.
2, commemorative medals, medals, medals, nickel plating: for base or appearance, improve corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
3. Gold-plated medals, medals, and medals: Improve conductive contact impedance and enhance signal transmission.
4. Palladium nickel plating: Improve conductive contact resistance, enhance signal transmission, and have higher wear resistance than gold.
5. Tin-lead plating: Improve soldering ability and soon be replaced by other substitutes.
'Strictly control product quality and exceed customer expectations' is our eternal purpose and pursuit. We believe that 'creating for our peers means accomplishing our career for ourselves'. Looking forward to working with new and old customers to create a brilliant tomorrow! Warmly welcome friends from all walks of life, new and old customers to order drawings and samples, come and inquire to discuss cooperation matters!
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.