Contact us right away
Complimentary Samples for you and Technical
Consultation at your convenience.
Zhongshan Aipuruo Craft Products Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive gift company integrating design, development, production and sales. It has long-term production and sales of copper, iron, stainless steel, zinc alloy, aluminum, aluminum alloy, and lead. Various metal craft gifts, promotional items, souvenirs, etc. with tin alloy and tinplate as the main material.
After we received our customized medals, in addition to daily play and appreciation, we should pay more attention to how to maintain our medals so that our medals can always look like new. There is a lot of knowledge in it. Now the medals The manufacturer teaches you how to maintain the medal:
1. Anti-corrosion and anti-rust method: The metal medal should be gently wiped off the dirt and water stains on the surface of the non-natural patina medal, and then placed in a closed or semi- The enclosed decoration should be placed in a dry and ventilated cabinet. It is important to note that it must be kept away from chemical pesticides such as camphor to avoid direct corrosion of the medal. Common corrosion-prone materials are silver, copper, iron, nickel, lead, aluminum, etc.;
2. Methods to prevent accidental damage: fire prevention is an important link that every collector must pay attention to at all times, especially For smoking collectors, it must not be taken lightly. The main protection method to prevent accidental injury is to implement medal isolation. Wear thin gloves. Be gentle no matter when you pick up or put it down. Take care to prevent hard objects from colliding with each other, especially drinking alcohol. Don't look through the collection afterwards. In short, the protection of medals must be targeted and scientific, foolproof, and must not be careless. The medal maker reminds every collector that the appreciation of each medal is very high, and it also has a very high commemorative. We need to take it seriously and should not be underestimated;
3. Methods of anti-light and anti-drying: Some medals will be over-dried after long-term sunlight exposure, which will cause damage, so they should not be placed in direct sunlight. Protection from light, ventilation, and proper humidity are important conditions for the protection of medals. Otherwise, the paint color of some medals is easy to deform and fall off, and plastic and wooden medals are easy to cause aging and deformation. At the same time, gold, silver, copper, iron, nickel, aluminum and other materials should be protected from light;
4. Anti-corrosion and moisture-proof method: For perishable and damp collections, attention should be paid to adjusting the surrounding humidity , Especially do not place it in a damp and humid place; away from the kitchen, bathroom, should be placed in a cool and ventilated room, and check whether the surface of the medal is moldy. If a problem is found, it should be dealt with in time, but care should be taken not to damage the natural patina. Generally speaking, the materials that are afraid of decay and moisture are copper, iron, nickel, lead, aluminum, bamboo, cloth, and lacquer and enamel collections.
What is the role of electroplating when making commemorative medals, medals, and medals:
First, use the effect of electrolysis to deposit on metal medals, medals, and medals. Attached with good metal coating technology with different performance and base material. The electroplated commemorative medals, medals, and medals make the surface layer uniform in specific heat. Generally, they are relatively thin, usually ranging from a few microns to tens of microns. Through electroplating, decorative protection and various functions can be obtained on machine products. The surface layer can also repair wear and processing errors. In addition, the electroplating needs of various commemorative medals, medals, and medals have different functions.
1. Copper plating of commemorative medals, medals, and medals: for primer, improve the adhesion of the electroplating layer and the corrosion resistance.
2, commemorative medals, medals, medals, nickel plating: for base or appearance, improve corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
3. Gold-plated medals, medals, and medals: Improve conductive contact impedance and enhance signal transmission.
4. Palladium nickel plating: Improve conductive contact resistance, enhance signal transmission, and have higher wear resistance than gold.
5. Tin-lead plating: Improve soldering ability and soon be replaced by other substitutes.
The meaning of custom-made honor medals:
We need to know what is the meaning of custom-made honor medals: Medal of honor is a medal of Hong Kong awards and award system. It has been awarded since 1998. He was awarded the six major disciplines of the police, the Immigration Department, the Fire Services Department, the Customs and the Flying Service, and the discipline of the Independent Commission Against Corruption. They are praised for their dedication to responsibility, responsiveness and valuable contributions. These people are capable and successful, and their behavior is exemplary.
The protection of medals must be targeted and scientific, foolproof, and must not be careless. The medal manufacturer reminds every collector that the appreciation of each medal is It is very high and has a very high memorial. We need to take it seriously and should not be underestimated.
Corporate Culture: Honesty, Practicality, ,!
Business philosophy: Pursue endless, advance with the times and create the future!
Concept: Pursuit is the starting point of our work, creation is the driving force of our life, and realization is our eternal pursuit!
Entrepreneurship: There is no end to the pursuit of life, since ancient times, hard work will win!
Entrepreneurship motivation: do business with love, be a man with a grateful heart!
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.