Hardware stamping design principles, application areas of hardware
1. The planned stamping parts must satisfy the product application and technical functions, and be easy to assemble and repair.
2. The planned stamping parts must be conducive to improving the utilization rate, reducing the variety and standards of materials, and reducing the cost of materials as much as possible. In the case of promise, use low price
inexpensive materials, as far as possible to make parts without waste and less waste blanking.
Hardware stamping parts
3. The planned stamping parts must have a simple shape and reasonable structure in order to simplify the mold structure and simplify the number of processes. That is, the least and simplest stamping process is used to complete the processing of individual parts, which can be reduced and then processed by other methods, which is conducive to the stamping operation, facilitates the organization of mechanized and automated production, and improves labor productivity.
4. When the planned stamping parts can be used normally, the dimensional accuracy level and surface roughness level are as low as possible, and it is conducive to product interchange and cutting
Reduce waste products and ensure product quality stability.
5. The planned stamping parts should be conducive to the use of existing equipment, process equipment and process flow as much as possible to process them, and conducive to the extension of the service life of the die.
Application category of metal stamping parts
1. Stamping for the car industry. Focus on deep drawing. This part of our country mainly gathers in large factories such as car factories, tractor factories, and aircraft manufacturers. Independent large-scale drawing plants are rare.
2. Stamping of professional parts such as cars. The first is punching and shear forming. Many of these companies belong to standard parts factories, and there are also some independent stamping factories. At present, there are many such small factories in the vicinity of some car factories or tractor factories.
3. Electrical equipment stamping factory. This type of factory is a new industry, developed with the development of electrical appliances, and this part of the factory is mainly gathered in the south.
4. Subsistence daily necessities stamping factory. Making some handicrafts, tableware, etc., these factories have also developed a lot in recent years.
5. Stamping factory for household appliances parts. These factories only emerged after the development of household appliances in my country, and most of them are distributed in household appliance enterprises.
6. Special stamping enterprises. For example, stamping of aviation parts belongs to this kind of enterprises, but these craft factories are also belong to some large factories.
Metal stamping parts testing
The hardness testing of metal stamping parts adopts Rockwell hardness tester. Small stamping parts with messy shapes can be used to test the flat surface, which cannot be tested on a general desktop Rockwell hardness
Stamping processing includes punching, bending, deep drawing, forming, finishing and other processes. The data of stamping parts processing is mainly hot-rolled or cold-rolled (mainly cold-rolled) sheet metal data
, such as carbon steel, ,, galvanized sheet, tin plate, copper and copper Alloy plate, aluminum and aluminum alloy plate, etc.
The PHP series portable exterior Rockwell hardness tester is very suitable for testing the hardness of these stamping parts. Alloy stamping parts are the most commonly used parts in metal processing. Stamping processing
is a processing method that uses molds to separate or shape metal strips. Its application range is very wide.
The primary purpose of the hardness test of stamping parts data is to determine whether the purchased annealing degree is suitable for the subsequent stamping parts processing, and different types of stamping parts processing techniques
, Need plates of different hardness levels. The aluminum alloy plate used for stamping parts can be tested by a Webster hardness tester. When the thickness of the data is greater than 13mm, it can be changed to a Barcol hardness tester. For pure aluminum plates or low-hardness aluminum alloy plates, a Barcol hardness tester should be used. .
In the stamping industry, stamping is sometimes also called sheet forming, but there is a slight difference. The so-called sheet forming refers to the use of sheet materials, thin-walled tubes, thin profiles, etc. as raw materials for plastic processing
The forming method is collectively called sheet forming. At this time, the deformation in the direction of the thick plate is generally not considered.