Contact us right away
Complimentary Samples for you and Technical
Consultation at your convenience.
Features of paint: Bright colors, clear lines and strong texture of metal materials. Copper or iron can be used as raw materials. Iron paint badges are cheap and good. If you have a small budget, choose this one.
1. Paint badges: The surface can be coated with a layer of transparent protective resin (Poly). This process is commonly known as 'glue' (note that because of light refraction, the surface of the badge will be bright after the glue is applied. Bright), but after adding resin, the paint badge loses its concavity and convexity, but it can protect the LOGO;
The surface of the imitation enamel badge is flat, (relative to the paint, in fact The metal lines on the surface of the imitation enamel badge are still a little raised with your fingers) The lines on the surface of the badge can be plated with gold, silver and other metal colors, and various imitation enamel pigments are filled between the metal lines. Large picture effect of imitation enamel;
2, imitation enamel badge: The production process is similar to the enamel badge (cloisonne badge), and the difference from real enamel is that the badge uses different enamel pigments (one is real enamel pigment, One is synthetic enamel pigment, imitated enamel pigment);
imitation enamel badge, exquisite craftsmanship, the enamel color surface is smooth, especially delicate, giving a very luxurious feeling. It is the craft of badge making. If you make a beautiful and beautiful badge first, please choose the imitation enamel badge;
3, stamping badges: stamping badges generally use badge materials such as copper (red copper, copper, etc.), zinc alloy, Aluminum, iron, etc., can also be called metal badges. Among them, because the copper is soft and suitable for making badges, the lines of the copper-pressed badges are clear, followed by zinc alloy badges, and the corresponding copper-pressed badges are also expensive. The surface of the stamped badge can be subjected to various electroplating effects, including gold plating, nickel plating, copper plating, bronze plating, and ancient silver plating. The concave part of the stamped badge can also be processed into a matte effect;
4. Printing badges: divided into screen printing and flat printing. It is usually called a glue badge, because the post process of the badge is to add a layer of transparent protective resin (Poly) to the surface of the badge. The materials used are mainly stainless steel and bronze. The picture on the right shows the effect of the back of the bronze. The copper or stainless steel surface of the printed badge is not electroplated, and it is treated with natural color or wire drawing. Silk-screen printing badges are mainly aimed at simple graphics and fewer colors. Flat printing: for complex patterns, more colors, especially gradient colors.
The relationship between badge design and badge craftsmanship:
The badge designer must be very clear about what kind of badge he wants. There are many types of badges, and different types The badges used in badges are often different. For example, if you want to design an enamel badge, but if you design the badge with complicated colors and gradient colors, it won’t work. You can only choose to use printing. Badge craft. The more common printing badge processes include lithography, screen printing, offset printing, etc. When designing badges, you must fully consider the characteristics of different processes, what type of badges do you want, and what kind of design you want to save. A lot of badge production costs, but also can produce satisfactory badges. In addition, when designing a badge, you must also pay attention to certain lines not to be too thin, because in the actual badge production, the line and the line are often too narrow to fill in color. At the same time, these lines must be made into Metallic.
The badge has a lot of precautions, it is everywhere in our lives, so what are the precautions for the badge:
1. Design: The badge design needs to be mastered at the initial stage, and the design needs to be as refined as possible to ensure that the process of making badges based on the design drawings is more accurate;
2, style: style is an important part of badge making. There are many models and methods. There are also many styles on the market. Users need to meet the design requirements when making badges;
3. Material: Now users have higher and higher requirements for badge making materials, not only requiring the use of stainless steel materials, but also requiring many materials to be added to the badges, such as Bronze badges, silver badges, acrylic, plastic, plexiglass, etc.;
4. Technology: The craft determines the quality and quality of the badge, and the effects of different crafts are different, so you can choose the craft according to the actual situation;
5. Price: The price market for badge production is different, but we know that if we choose different prices, the quality of badge production cannot be compared.
badges, in short, are the signs worn on the body to indicate identity, profession, and honor. It has a long history, and its origin can be traced back to the totem symbol of the primitive society, clan and tribe. The badges really have written records, and they originated in our country. 'The Warring States Policy·Qi Ceyi' records: 'Qin false road, Han Wei to attack Qi. King Qi Wei entrusted Zhang Zi to respond to it... Zhang Zi changed his badge to miscellaneous Qin army.' This is an early record in our country. An example. But the badge referred to here is essentially different from the badge in the current sense. It actually refers to the flag. Gao You's Note:'The emblem and the name of Chi are also...changed to make it the same as the Qin Qi Zhang. '.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.