Five-pointed star badge, customized with pictures
How to wear the badge:
is a common way to wear it on the chest, such as a badge; in addition, it can also be worn on the shoulders, hats, etc., such as epaulettes, cap badges, etc. To some extent, a badge is a sign of distinguishing identity. Different professions and different social status wear different badges, which represent different professional images. A metal badge that is worn correctly not only reflects your identity mark, but also It also reflects your image of etiquette. You will often find that different people sometimes wear the same badge in different positions. Yes, the badge does not have a fixed position, but we often see stars wearing badges so dazzling on TV and in magazines. There are also our people and visitors who participate in major conferences, and they will also wear a badge on their chests. The badge that symbolizes the motherland is so familiar and cordial in our eyes. Wearing a badge properly will give a completely different effect.
With the development of economy, people nowadays always pursue individuality. Individual badges can just solve some of the problems of individual decoration. Personality badges are customized badges that belong to you with photos of yourself or your loved ones. Individual badges can also be made into different shapes according to your own requirements, and can be used as decorations on clothes or bags.
Issues that need to be paid attention to when designing the back of the badge: When doing badge design and badge production, they often think that the badge design is the design of the front of the badge, and they put their energy on The beauty and fineness of the logo on the front of the badge are above, and the design on the back of the badge is ignored. To make a complete badge, especially the middle badge, the design on the back of the badge is equally important. The perfect back of the badge is as important as high quality. Just like a person, even if the front is beautiful, but the back is ugly, it cannot be regarded as a beauty. Here, let's take a look at the characteristics of the backs of several common badges.
1. There are three types of flat-plate smooth effect on the back of all kinds of badges, electric discharge treatment matte effect, and cloth pattern effect;
1) Most of the back of the printed badge I choose the lithographic effect, which looks more generous and refreshing;
2) Most of the back of the metal badge is treated with electric discharge, so that there will be a matte effect, which looks more textured;
3) Most of the backs of the lacquered badges and imitation enamel badges choose the cloth back, which looks more concave and convex, and will match the overall badge;
2, it is usually the case when designing the back of the badge Some LOGO or related information will be left below. If there is a need for numbering, the corresponding position will be reserved in advance, and then the production method of laser engraving will be adopted.
Paint characteristics: Bright colors, clear lines, strong texture of metal materials, copper or iron can be used as raw materials, of which iron paint badges are inexpensive and good-quality, if your If the budget is small, this is the right choice.
1. Paint badges: The surface can be coated with a layer of transparent protective resin (Poly). This process is commonly known as 'glue' (note that because of light refraction, the surface of the badge will be bright after the glue is applied. Bright), but after adding resin, the paint badge loses its concavity and convexity, but it can protect the LOGO;
The surface of the imitation enamel badge is flat, (relative to the paint, in fact The metal lines on the surface of the imitation enamel badge are still a little raised with your fingers) The lines on the surface of the badge can be plated with gold, silver and other metal colors, and various imitation enamel pigments are filled between the metal lines. Large picture effect of imitation enamel;
2, imitation enamel badge: The production process is similar to the enamel badge (cloisonne badge), and the difference from real enamel is that the badge uses different enamel pigments (one is real enamel pigment, One is synthetic enamel pigment, imitated enamel pigment);
imitation enamel badge, exquisite craftsmanship, the enamel color surface is smooth, especially delicate, giving a very luxurious feeling. It is the craft of badge making. If you make a beautiful and beautiful badge first, please choose the imitation enamel badge;
3, stamping badges: stamping badges generally use badge materials such as copper (red copper, copper, etc.), zinc alloy, Aluminum, iron, etc., can also be called metal badges. Among them, because the copper is soft and suitable for making badges, the lines of the copper-pressed badges are clear, followed by zinc alloy badges, and the corresponding copper-pressed badges are also expensive. The surface of the stamped badge can be subjected to various electroplating effects, including gold plating, nickel plating, copper plating, bronze plating, and ancient silver plating. The concave part of the stamped badge can also be processed into a matte effect;
4. Printing badges: divided into screen printing and flat printing. It is usually called a glue badge, because the post process of the badge is to add a layer of transparent protective resin (Poly) to the surface of the badge. The materials used are mainly stainless steel and bronze. The picture on the right shows the effect of the back of the bronze. The copper or stainless steel surface of the printed badge is not electroplated, and it is treated with natural color or wire drawing. Silk-screen printing badges are mainly aimed at simple graphics and fewer colors. Flat printing: for complex patterns, more colors, especially gradient colors.