Contact us right away
Complimentary Samples for you and Technical
Consultation at your convenience.
The main processes of Zhongshan Aipuluo Craft Products Co., Ltd. are: corrosion process, press punching process, die-casting process, tinplate process, lithographic printing process and other processes. Fake enamel, flat four-color printing, sticker glue, tinplate (printing paper, printing iron) screen printing, pad printing, etc. The electroplating colors of the surface treatment are: gold plating, pearl gold plating, nickel plating, pearl nickel plating, ancient plating Various electroplating methods such as copper. The textures are sterling silver, copper, aluminum, iron, stainless steel, etc. to design and produce satisfactory products according to the different needs of customers.
The protection of medals must be targeted and scientific, foolproof, and must not be careless. The medal maker reminds every collector that the appreciation of each medal is very high, and it also has The extremely high commemoration requires us to take it seriously and should not be underestimated.
In recent years, the collection of customized medals has become higher and higher. Copper is the metal of choice for medals. This kind of metal material is relatively soft. It is more suitable for making metal medals. There are many materials, the appearance of the metal medals is very beautiful and the price is very cheap. Analysis of the principles that should be followed when the medals are customized:
1, the main and the secondary are clear: it is necessary to determine the design of the medal Primary and secondary relationships, needs, and their style, content and subject. The medal is expressed in the required customized materials or the consumption of the production process;
2, the details should be perfect: in the daily production of metal medals, there are many details that need to be carefully improved and perfected. In addition to the main aspects, more attention needs to be paid to their details. For example, immediately after receiving the goods, check whether the medal has defects in workmanship and materials, and check whether there are scratches and stains on the coin surface. If there are any, you should immediately contact the custom manufacturer to request a replacement of the medal. Re-customization can be negotiated if necessary. Medal customization is a very strict matter and we need to take it seriously;
3. The packaging should be exquisite: After the metal medal is customized, the packaging is like a dressing for each of us. The color scheme is natural beauty, generous and decent, and they are very harmonious with each other, and there will be no conflicts on the screen and the outer packaging of the medals. In the selection, the focus is on matching. It is very elegant to use ordinary cardboard boxes or wooden brocade boxes. At the same time, we can also choose solid wood boxes, which are not only beautiful but also very important. How to pack is completely up to the customer.
After we received our customized medal, in addition to daily play and appreciation, we should pay more attention to how to maintain it so that our medal can always look like new. Added a lot of knowledge, now the medal manufacturer teaches you how to maintain the medal:
1. Anti-corrosion and anti-rust method: The metal medal should be gently wiped off the dirt and water stains on the surface of the non-natural patina medal. , And then put it in a closed or semi-closed frame, and place it in a dry and ventilated cabinet. It is important to note that it must be kept away from chemical pesticides such as camphor to avoid direct corrosion of the medal. Common corrosion-prone materials are silver, copper, iron, nickel, lead, aluminum, etc.;
2. Methods to prevent accidental damage: fire prevention is an important link that every collector must pay attention to at all times, especially For smoking collectors, it must not be taken lightly. The main protection method to prevent accidental injury is to implement medal isolation. Wear thin gloves. Be gentle no matter when you pick up or put it down. Take care to prevent hard objects from colliding with each other, especially drinking alcohol. Don't look through the collection afterwards. In short, the protection of medals must be targeted and scientific, foolproof, and must not be careless. The medal maker reminds every collector that the appreciation of each medal is very high, and it also has a very high commemorative. We need to take it seriously and should not be underestimated;
3. Methods of anti-light and anti-drying: Some medals will be over-dried after long-term sunlight exposure, which will cause damage, so they should not be placed in direct sunlight. Protection from light, ventilation, and proper humidity are important conditions for the protection of medals. Otherwise, the paint color of some medals is easy to deform and fall off, and plastic and wooden medals are easy to cause aging and deformation. At the same time, gold, silver, copper, iron, nickel, aluminum and other materials should be protected from light;
4. Anti-corrosion and moisture-proof method: For perishable and damp collections, attention should be paid to adjusting the surrounding humidity , Especially do not place it in a damp and humid place; away from the kitchen, bathroom, should be placed in a cool and ventilated room, and check whether the surface of the medal is moldy. If a problem is found, it should be dealt with in time, but care should be taken not to damage the natural patina. Generally speaking, the materials that are afraid of decay and moisture are copper, iron, nickel, lead, aluminum, bamboo, cloth, and lacquer and enamel collections.
We all know that commemorative medals, medals, medal customization, drawing and die-casting stamping are indispensable processes. These processes have a more important part, and we are making The place to pay attention to commemorative medals, medals, and medals is electroplating. Electroplating also plays a very important role in the production of medals, medals, and medals.
Corporate Culture: Honesty, Practicality, ,!
Business philosophy: Pursue endless, advance with the times and create the future!
Concept: Pursuit is the starting point of our work, creation is the driving force of our life, and realization is our eternal pursuit!
Entrepreneurship: There is no end to the pursuit of life, since ancient times, hard work will win!
Entrepreneurship motivation: do business with love, be a man with a grateful heart!
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.