Contact us right away
Complimentary Samples for you and Technical
Consultation at your convenience.
In the production of various school badges, the process of drawing school badges is a commonly used badge making process. The concave area of u200bu200bthe badge can be filled with paint or paste-like pigment, and the convex area can be electroplated with different electroplating effects such as gold plating, nickel plating, and copper plating. Finally, the surface of the badge can be electroplated with a layer of transparent protective resin (also called glue) to make the surface of the badge look smooth and bright. So what are the characteristics of the painted metal school badge? Let us follow the badge manufacturers to take a look.
1. Badge manufacturer: paint metal school badge material. Generally, copper, iron, zinc alloy, etc. can be used to make paint school badges. Among them, copper is commonly used and relatively expensive, while iron badges are cheap.
2. Badge manufacturer: the feel of the school badge in painted metal. The paint school badge has obvious bumps and good texture. It is a good choice for those who like this badge.
3. Badge manufacturer: the appearance of the school badge in painted metal. The surface of the school badge drawn can be coated with transparent protective resin, and the surface will become smooth after coating with glue. Such paint badges are also called plastic drop badges or glue badges.
4. Badge manufacturer: the color and texture of the school badge in painted metal. The school badge drawn has bright colors, clear lines and strong metallic texture. The price is cheaper than imitation enamel badges and enamel badges. This is a good choice for making mid-to-high-end badges.
5. Badge manufacturer: the abrasion resistance of the painted metal school badge. The abrasion resistance of the paint is not good. This is because their surface is very smooth, so scratches during use will leave marks on the panel. This is also one of the main ways to distinguish between enamel badges and enameled badges.
6. Badge manufacturer: painted metal school badge with high temperature resistance. Different from the high temperature resistance of enamel and imitation enamel badges, the high temperature resistance of baking varnish is very general. They will change color after heating, but usually after a few minutes, the color will be greatly improved and return to its original state.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.