Contact us right away
Complimentary Samples for you and Technical
Consultation at your convenience.
Issues that need to be paid attention to when designing the back of the badge: When people are doing badge design and badge production, they often think that the badge design is the design of the front of the badge, and focus on the beauty and fineness of the front of the badge. Ignore the design on the back of the badge. To make a complete badge, especially the middle badge, the design on the back of the badge is equally important. The perfect back of the badge is as important as high quality. Just like a person, even if the front is beautiful, but the back is ugly, it cannot be regarded as a beauty. Here, let's take a look at the characteristics of the backs of several common badges.
1. There are three types of flat-plate smooth effect on the back of all kinds of badges, electric discharge treatment matte effect, and cloth pattern effect;
1) Most of the back of the printed badge I choose the lithographic effect, which looks more generous and refreshing;
2) Most of the back of the metal badge is treated with electric discharge, so that there will be a matte effect, which looks more textured;
3) Most of the backs of the lacquered badges and imitation enamel badges choose the cloth back, which looks more concave and convex, and will match the overall badge;
2, it is usually the case when designing the back of the badge Some LOGO or related information will be left below. If there is a need for numbering, the corresponding position will be reserved in advance, and then the production method of laser engraving will be adopted.
How to wear the badge:
is a common way to wear it on the chest, if it is a badge, it can also be worn on the shoulders, hats, etc. , Such as epaulettes, cap badges, etc. To some extent, a badge is a sign of distinguishing identity. Different professions and different social status wear different badges, which represent different professional images. A metal badge that is worn correctly not only reflects your identity mark, but also It also reflects your image of etiquette. You will often find that different people sometimes wear the same badge in different positions. Yes, the badge does not have a fixed position, but we often see stars wearing badges so dazzling on TV and in magazines. There are also our people and visitors who participate in major conferences, and they will also wear a badge on their chests. The badge that symbolizes the motherland is so familiar and cordial in our eyes. Wearing a badge properly will give a completely different effect.
The badge has a lot of precautions, it is everywhere in our lives, so what are the precautions for the badge:
1. Design: The badge design needs to be mastered at the initial stage, and the design needs to be as refined as possible to ensure that the process of making badges based on the design drawings is more accurate;
2, style: style is an important part of badge making. There are many models and methods. There are also many styles on the market. Users need to meet the design requirements when making badges;
3. Material: Now users have higher and higher requirements for badge making materials, not only requiring the use of stainless steel materials, but also requiring many materials to be added to the badges, such as Bronze badges, silver badges, acrylic, plastic, plexiglass, etc.;
4. Technology: The craft determines the quality and quality of the badge, and the effects of different crafts are different, so you can choose the craft according to the actual situation;
5. Price: The price market for badge production is different, but we know that if we choose different prices, the quality of badge production cannot be compared.
The relationship between badge design and badge craftsmanship:
The badge designer must be very clear about what kind of badge he wants. There are many types of badges, and different types The badges used in badges are often different. For example, if you want to design an enamel badge, but if you design the badge with complicated colors and gradient colors, it won’t work. You can only choose to use printing. Badge craft. The more common printing badge processes include lithography, screen printing, offset printing, etc. When designing badges, you must fully consider the characteristics of different processes, what type of badges do you want, and what kind of design you want to save. A lot of badge production costs, but also can produce satisfactory badges. In addition, when designing a badge, you must also pay attention to certain lines not to be too thin, because in the actual badge production, the line and the line are often too narrow to fill in color. At the same time, these lines must be made into Metallic.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.