Badge is a kind of lightweight and compact accessory. It can be used as identity, brand identification, some important commemorative, publicity and gift activities, etc., it is often used as a way to wear badges. Mastering the correct way of wearing a badge is not only related to your identity mark, but also related to your etiquette image.
Issues that need to be paid attention to when designing the back of the badge: When doing badge design and badge production, they often think that the badge design is the design of the front of the badge, and they put their energy on The beauty and fineness of the logo on the front of the badge are above, and the design on the back of the badge is ignored. To make a complete badge, especially the middle badge, the design on the back of the badge is equally important. The perfect back of the badge is as important as high quality. Just like a person, even if the front is beautiful, but the back is ugly, it cannot be regarded as a beauty. Here, let's take a look at the characteristics of the backs of several common badges.
1. There are three types of flat-plate smooth effect on the back of all kinds of badges, electric discharge treatment matte effect, and cloth pattern effect;
1) Most of the back of the printed badge I choose the lithographic effect, which looks more generous and refreshing;
2) Most of the back of the metal badge is treated with electric discharge, so that there will be a matte effect, which looks more textured;
3) Most of the backs of the lacquered badges and imitation enamel badges choose the cloth back, which looks more concave and convex, and will match the overall badge;
2, it is usually the case when designing the back of the badge Some LOGO or related information will be left below. If there is a need for numbering, the corresponding position will be reserved in advance, and then the production method of laser engraving will be adopted.
The relationship between badge design and badge craftsmanship:
The badge designer must be very clear about what kind of badge he wants. There are many types of badges, and different types The badges used in badges are often different. For example, if you want to design an enamel badge, but if you design the badge with complicated colors and gradient colors, it won’t work. You can only choose to use printing. Badge craft. The more common printing badge processes include lithography, screen printing, offset printing, etc. When designing badges, you must fully consider the characteristics of different processes, what type of badges do you want, and what kind of design you want to save. A lot of badge production costs, but also can produce satisfactory badges. In addition, when designing a badge, you must also pay attention to certain lines not to be too thin, because in the actual badge production, the line and the line are often too narrow to fill in color. At the same time, these lines must be made into Metallic.
There is a certain way to wear a badge. It is a common way to wear it on the chest. If it is a badge, it can also be worn on the shoulders, hats and other places, such as Epaulettes, cap badges, etc. Ways to wear badges:
1. To some extent, badges are signs of distinguishing identity. Different occupations and social status wear different badges, which represent different professional images. A properly worn badge not only reflects your identity mark, but also reflects your etiquette image. You will often find that different people sometimes wear the same badge in different positions. Yes, there is no fixed position for the badge, but we often see stars wearing badges so dazzlingly on TV and magazines. Some of our people will also wear a badge on their chests when they visit or participate in major meetings. The badge that symbolizes the motherland is so familiar and cordial in our eyes. Wearing a badge properly will give people a completely different effect;
2, most badges are worn on the left chest, but some conference badges are worn on the collar of the suit, while the armband, The collar has a relatively fixed position. Pay attention to the size and weight of the badge when wearing the badge. If the badge is larger and heavier, it is required to add a piercing needle to prevent the badge from falling; some small and light badges can be equipped with magnet stickers, which also avoids leaving a thorn on the clothes. Pinhole. Pay attention to the color matching of the clothes when wearing the badge. When pregnant women and children wear badges, try to use magnetic sticker accessories to pierce the skin so as not to stab the skin;
3. In addition, the size and shape of the badge varies depending on the occasion of wearing the badge. Sometimes you may also You can choose the correct wearing position according to your own clothes. For example, if you wear a suit, sometimes you can wear the badge on your collar; if you wear a looser outfit, you can choose a larger badge to wear. If the badge you choose is not very heavy, and you are heartbroken that your clothes are pierced by the badge, you can choose a magnetic badge. Find the badge style you like, use different badge wearing methods for different occasions and different badges, find the correct badge wearing method that belongs to you, show your different style, and make you more noticeable.